INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILE DOWNLOADING AND ACCESSING:
NOTE: Your computer must have an installed winrar application (contact your I.T. Administrator about it) or you may download the installer file by clicking HERE.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD HERE button (see list below) to be directed to the downloading page.
- In the downloading page, click the download button right in the middle of the whole page or the download icon on the top right corner of the page.
- In your local downloads, look for the rar file with the track title as the file name.
- Right click on the file, select Extract HERE.
- A dialog box will pop up, Enter the password sent to your email to extract the files.
- Look for the FOLDER with track title as the file name.
- Your materials are finally ready!
TRACK 1: Cyberbullying in the Academe (STILL NOT AVAILABLE)
TRACK 2: Beat the Uncertainties | Develop your Succession Plan
TRACK 3: Mental Health Law (R.A. 11036): Its Implementation and Implications to Educational Institutions
TRACK 4: Training and Development: from Design to Implementation